About the Author
Andrew Mahaleris writes about New England politics. He wrote this for New Hampshire Journal.
- Sununu Calls Out Feds for Mishandling J & J Vaccine
- NH ‘Safest COVID State,’ Study Says
- Hassan’s Claims of ‘Bipartisanship’ Undermined by 98 Percent Partisan Voting Record
- NH Freedom Caucus Calls House Budget a Big Win, But Changes Are Coming
- Sununu Says House Budget Deal Is DOA, Hits Hassan Hard On HR 1
- What Would Biden’s Tax Hikes Mean For New Hampshire?
- New Revenue Numbers Make NH Tax Relief More Likely, Despite Fed Threats
- House Finance Committee Advances Budget, Sununu Rejects ‘Off The Rails’ Legislation
- Pompeo Makes New Hampshire Debut
- No, You DON’T Need an ID to Vote in New Hampshire.
- Small Election, Big Spending: Out-Of-State Dems Dump Thousands into Merrimack House Race
- The NRCC Puts Pappas On Its ‘Exit’ List, but NH Insiders Had Him There Already.
- NRSC Targets Hassan Over Support for Taxpayer-Funded Campaigns, Ending Voter ID
- NRSC Chair: Hassan Is “Somebody We Can Beat”
- NH Hits 100,000 Vax Registrations on Day One. Why Are NH Dems So Down?
- Kuster Quiet, Pappas a ‘No’ on Dem Plan to Take Iowa House Seat From GOP
- Maine’s Golden Under Fire From All Sides In Pelosi’s Democratic Party
- Education Freedom Accounts Survive NH Senate, Face Murky Future in House
- First Lady Jill Biden Visits Concord To Pitch COVID Spending Package
- New Report Backs Claims EFAs Will Save NH Taxpayers Money
- NHGOP Tax Relief Bill Clears Senate in Unanimous Vote
- NH House GOP Wants To Change ‘Incumbent Protection’ Primary Date
- Pompeo Iowa Trip Fuels 2024 Speculation
- Harry Reid’s Nevada Defeat Could Be A Win for FITN New Hampshire
- NH Sheriff Warns: Police Reform Bill Could Cause ‘Mass Exodus’ of Officers
- COVID Plan Includes Special $1,400/Week Set Aside for Federal Workers
- ‘Landmark Legislation’ or ‘Unconstitutional’ Power Grab? Kuster, Pappas Vote to End Local Control of Elections
- NHDems Seethe As Former Trump Ed Official Confirmed to State DoE Post
- Hassan Backs ‘Extremist’ Becerra for HHS, but Committee Vote Ends in Tie
- Sununu vs Hassan on Biden COVID Spending. Who’s Right? The Answer May Surprise You.
- GOP’s Ricciardi: NH Republicans Must Embrace Property Tax Relief
- Carroll County GOP Censures Romney, Collins and Republicans Who Backed Impeachment
- Conservative Group Targets Pappas Over Vote for Taxpayer-Funded Campaign Ads
- Sununu Joins Bipartisan Governors Decrying Biden’s ‘Unfair’ COVID Spending Plan
- COVID Vote Friday Will Put Kuster, Pappas on Frontline of Partisan Fight
- Abortion Politics Were At Center Of House Dems’ Walk Out
- Hassan Targeted In National Push Against ‘Dem Wishlist’ COVID Plan
- Study: $15 Minimum Wage Hike Will Cost 13,000 Granite State Jobs
By Michael Graham on April 14, 2021
In a wide-ranging conversation hosted by the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, anti-tax activist…