About the Author
Drew Cline is President of the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, a New Hampshire-based free-market think tank.
- CLINE: The Unvaccinated Account for 98% of N.H. COVID Deaths Since Feb. 1, State Data Show
- CLINE: How the State Budget Enhances the Legislature’s Emergency Powers
- New Hampshire’s COVID-19 Emergency is Over
- Biden Administration Argues That States Can Tax Non-Resident Telecommuters
- Does Anyone in New Hampshire Actually Work for Minimum Wage?
- CLINE: How Better Vaccine Incentives Can Help Shorten the Pandemic
- CLINE: Low Labor Force Participation Is Holding Back NH’s Economy
- How NH Hurts Craft Brewers — and Consumers — to Protect Other Businesses
- CLINE: Vaccinations Killed the Mask Mandate
- CLINE: N.H. Leading New England In Making Vaccine Available to Population
- Two Ways To To Decide Whether Right To Work Is Right for New Hampshire
- CLINE: Merrimack Station, Coal Power and Moral Responsibility
- CLINE: State Business Tax Cuts Have Not Led To a Reduction in State Revenue
- CLINE: Schools Can Reopen Safely, Research Shows
- Pipeline Constraints Put New England At Risk in Extreme Weather, ISO Warns
- How Would NH Handle a Presidential Vacancy Before the Election?
- August’s Big Drop in COVID-19 Numbers Brings N.H. Back To Spring Levels for Top Three Metrics
- Every Now and Then, You Have to Punch Massachusetts in the Face
- The New York Times’ Double Endorsement Further Undermines Newspaper Credibility
- New Hampshire Activists Demand to Close Coal Plant They’ve Inadvertently Kept Alive
By Gregory Bresiger on July 28, 2021
President Joe Biden is expressing confidence that his proposed $4.5 trillion domestic package will effectively…