About the Author
Drew Cline is President of the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, a New Hampshire-based free-market think tank.
- During COVID, Student Performance Has Been Worse in Districts That Spent More Time Online
- Will Maine’s Anti-Mining Laws Keep Green-Tech Minerals Underground?
- Having a Happy Thanksgiving? Thank Capitalism.
- Transportation & Climate Initiative Dies After Other States Finally Follow N.H.’s Lead
- Biden’s ‘Old School’ Politics: Blame Big Oil for Gas Price Surge
- CLINE: It’s Not Manchin and Sinema. It’s the Spending, Stupid
- Local Building Regulations Drive N.H. Housing Shortage, Bartlett Study Shows
- 96.5% of NH COVID Infections, 93.5% of Deaths Are Among Unvaccinated, but State Doesn’t Publicize the Data
- CLINE: New Hampshire Should Welcome Afghan Refugees
- CLINE: The Unvaccinated Account for 98% of N.H. COVID Deaths Since Feb. 1, State Data Show
- CLINE: How the State Budget Enhances the Legislature’s Emergency Powers
- New Hampshire’s COVID-19 Emergency is Over
- Biden Administration Argues That States Can Tax Non-Resident Telecommuters
- Does Anyone in New Hampshire Actually Work for Minimum Wage?
- CLINE: How Better Vaccine Incentives Can Help Shorten the Pandemic
- CLINE: Low Labor Force Participation Is Holding Back NH’s Economy
- How NH Hurts Craft Brewers — and Consumers — to Protect Other Businesses
- CLINE: Vaccinations Killed the Mask Mandate
- CLINE: N.H. Leading New England In Making Vaccine Available to Population
- Two Ways To To Decide Whether Right To Work Is Right for New Hampshire
- CLINE: Merrimack Station, Coal Power and Moral Responsibility
- CLINE: State Business Tax Cuts Have Not Led To a Reduction in State Revenue
- CLINE: Schools Can Reopen Safely, Research Shows
- Pipeline Constraints Put New England At Risk in Extreme Weather, ISO Warns
- How Would NH Handle a Presidential Vacancy Before the Election?
- August’s Big Drop in COVID-19 Numbers Brings N.H. Back To Spring Levels for Top Three Metrics
- Every Now and Then, You Have to Punch Massachusetts in the Face
- The New York Times’ Double Endorsement Further Undermines Newspaper Credibility
- New Hampshire Activists Demand to Close Coal Plant They’ve Inadvertently Kept Alive
By Damien Fisher on December 01, 2021
As COVID-19 cases and deaths continue to rise amid the cold-weather surge, Gov. Chris Sununu…
By Trey Daniels on November 29, 2021
The White House is seemingly perplexed by the ever-sinking poll numbers of Joe Biden. As…