About the Author
Chris Woodward writes about industry and technology for InsideSources.
- Trucking Industry Warns Biden EPA Emission Regs Could Drive Up Costs
- Feds Say They Have No Plans to Ban Sale of Gas Stoves — Yet.
- Industry Execs Praise Biden’s Call for Congress to Prevent Rail Strike
- NH Businesses, State DOT Keeping Wary Eye on Potential National Rail Strike
- New Hampshire Faces Possible Diesel Shortage as December Approaches
- OPEC’s Production Cuts Embarrass Biden
- Friday Rail Strike Looms, Threatening NH Economy, Energy Supplies
- NH Dems Say $369B in New Climate Spending Will Lower Costs. Are They Right?
- New Report Says Inflation Will Cost Families $4,400 This Year Alone
- Despite Biden Push for Green Transportation, U.S. Trucking Still Drives on Diesel
- U.S. Energy Producers to Biden: Skip the Saudis, Come Meet With Us!
- Biden’s New Energy Regs Will Cost NH Ratepayers
- Wind Power Company Sentences for Killing Endangered Eagles — Without a Permit
- As Gas Prices Rise, Dems Still Spreading Discredited ‘Blame Big Oil’ Meme
- Fed Rules on For-Profit Colleges Could Hurt Economy, Veterans
- Biden’s Keystone ‘Blunder’ Still Being Felt A Year Later, Critics Say
- Plunging Temps Remind NH of Cold, Hard Truth: Grid Still Relies on Coal, Oil
- Energy Pros Mock Liz Warren’s Complaints: ‘It’s Econ 101, Not Rocket Science’
- Energy Experts Dismiss Biden’s FTC ‘Deflection’ on High Gas Prices
- Hassan, Shaheen Silent on Biden Nominee Who Wants U.S. Energy Companies to ‘Go Bankrupt’
- NH Pols Oppose Energy Production, Ask Biden Admin for Price Relief
- ‘Build Back Better’ Could Break IRA Retirement System, Experts Warn
- DEA’s ‘One Pill Can Kill’ Alert Latest Reminder of Cybercrime Dangers
- Eco-Activist Promotes ‘Sabotage’ on Energy Projects, Gets Warm Media Welcome
- A Tale of Two States: NH, PA Reflect Divide on Fed Unemployment Cash
- CSX-Pan Am Deal, Backed by Sununu, Would Bring Class I Rail Service to NH
By Damien Fisher on February 06, 2023
Milford High School students may not have urinals in their bathrooms much longer as board…
By Michael Graham on February 05, 2023
Will Hurd is on a mission: Helping folks understand a crazy world with rational takes…